joi, 15 octombrie 2015

Announcement: Soul Eater review and more...coming soon

Probably my favorite anime ever, one that's so good I decided to re-watch it again to see if I changed my opinion on. As it turns out I quite this is going to be a multi part review looking at ten episodes one after another. I'll put a spoiler warned paragraph on every episode review in chase you've seen the show.

Also as I want to tie in the Soul Eater wrap in my next "the obligatory Halloween themed review" week I plan.

3 comentarii:

  1. Never been big into anime myself, but I did enjoy Purple Eyes' abridging of this series. The only anime I ever saw the whole way through was Cowboy Bebop and I adored it. Should I check Soul Eater out, then?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Only if you can stomach some really silly humor (like REALLY silly) but the action is so great, the characters interesting and the opening is just awesome. Seriously search for the first opening, it might make you want to check the series.

      Ștergere
    2. Really liked the way the opening was animated. Its not quite trigun, and it certainly aint Cowboy Bebop- but I'll check it out. Thanks man :)

      Ștergere